Friday, October 16, 2009

Okay.

I have become just slightly obsessed with my Rose Tyler costume.

I have almost everything I need to dress just like her in the 1st season episode "Boomtown." I've got the blue jean jacket, the pink jacket that goes underneath the blue jean jacket, the finger gloves, the scarf, the black tights, the boots, the skirt and a wig. I need a pair of gold hoop earrings and I think I'll have everything.

So, I got this $10 blonde wig. The night that I bought the wig, I put it on and I was kind of disappointed in it. It's just not exactly right. And on top of that, it makes me look like I have no forehead. When I put it on I must have had a disappointed look on my face. Well, I think Jose may be on to my obsession because he gave me a sympathetic look and said, "Sara, you're never going to look just like her, you're not her!"

No comments: