Thursday, June 28, 2007

Anniversaries

Tomorrow is our 5th anniversary. As I say every year, it's feels like an eternity...

We were actually married at the court house on May 23rd, but our wedding ceremony at the church was on June 29th. I recognize the first date, but Jose recognises the second date. He always gets what he wants.

It was also a year ago that I wrote about my family reunion. We are going again this weekend. Remember last year when I fell in the lake and nearly killed myself? Remember how my little cousins suffered from post traumatic stress disorder for about 5 hours after witnessing the fall? (Well, they did.) Remember cornhole??? Those were some good times. Well, those times are gonna look like crap compared to this weekend's times. This weekend's times are gonna ROCK!

No comments: