Friday, September 15, 2006

Critics...what can you do with them?

Kick 'em in the rear end, that's what.

So, I've gotten a little criticism from my friends and fellow collaborators on ideas for mixed drinks. They said that I came home last night and blogged too fast about the Liger. Someone, even said I was "moblogging".
I don't know what that means.

Okay, so maybe I did get home and write a post really fast. I just live down the street. I got home in 5 minutes and I was excited. What can I say?

Next time we make up a fictional drink called the Tigon or the Mule or the Hinny, one of you people can post about it, ok? Now does that make you guys feel better? Hug? Hug?


I'm going to go and look at my feet now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, I'm feeling better... thank you, darling.

Anonymous said...

why can't people post anything but anonymously on your post sometimes?

Sara said...

Because I went beta. Use the "Other" selection and you can put in your name and your url if you want.

Sara said...

Or just go beta yourself.