Thursday, August 17, 2006

Commercial break

At our first soccer practice on Monday, like Jada, I got blisters from my new soccer cleats. I got them on the backs of my ankles, not on the soles of my feet, so I think that I fared better than Jada did. Anyway, I messed around with regular band-aids for a few days and then went out and bought these little beauties.
In Spain they are made by the brand "Compeed". I think that Band-aid bought the rights to sell them here in the US. At any rate, they rock. When I went on the Camino de Santiago in Northern Spain with Ágape Campus, we used a ton of these things. We walked 90 miles in 6 days. There were a lot of blistered feet, let me tell you. These little bandages stay on for days at a time, even when you're walking all day long. In short, they are amazing. Buy them.
(Band-aid, if you're reading this, you can pay me now.)

No comments: